Monday, October 12, 2009

Off to Work Week and Patrol Week

We 5 Trekkers have been joined by 8 others and today we are off to begin our work week. Good thing I'm such a people person with all these new people I have to meet. Typically we would be building walls around pumps and windmills. Instead, 6 Black Rhino were released into Damaraland and we are continuing the build of a water trough for them. I can walk without much pain, I will certainly lose 3 toenails (maybe 4), otherwise I'm quite healthy. We may see elephants at basecamp. It's not likely when we go to the build location.
But Patrol Week is all about tracking and SEEING elephants!!!!!
Thanks for the emails! I can't tell you how wonderful it was to reading them. Keep 'em coming!
Peace and Elephants-
xo

1 comment:

  1. I would email ya, 'cept I only have your work email address.
    xoxox
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete